William Carey University AHA BLS Course
Course is designed for Healthcare Professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival for pre-hospital and in-facility providers
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
The class will take place at William Carey University. The exact time and date for the course will be determined by WCU Faculty as the course date approaches.
Please contact Robin R. Vidal, PharmD with any follow up questions.
Robin R. Vidal, PharmD
Director of Experiential Education and
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
Phone: 228.702.1856 | Mobile: 504.250.2679 | Office: E-117
Choose the appropriate banner below to begin your registration for the course. After payment, you will receive an email with further information about the course.